Facebook has definitely proven itself as an online powerhouse. Not only has it established a sustainable business model, it has also overtaken Yahoo and Google (in the U.S) in terms of web visits. Its web stickiness and precise targeting have also laid a strong foundation for it to be the next big online ad platform.
Currently, the world’s largest social-networking site has 400 million users under its belt, and its success is admired by many.
This infographic created by website-monitoring provides snippets of information about Facebook’s history and some eye opening figures. Learning history could never be easier – It’s all within a page!
Other Interesting Infographics:
1. Infographic: Everything You Need To Know About Twitter
2. Infographic: Guide To The Social Media Marketing Landscape
3. Infographic: The Google Story
4. Infographic: Facebook’s Amazing Growth
5. History Of Marketing [INFOGRAPHIC]
For more marketing and social media news and info, connect with us via Twitter and Facebook.