A web developer is needed at a venture-backed startup started by ex-Googlers, Cisco and Yahoo!.
About Chai Labs
Started by a group of veterans from Google, Cisco and Yahoo, Chai Labs is a ventured-back start-up set out to create content and community platform for web publishers.
We are currently seeking a creative and entrepreneurial individual to join us in our rapidly-growing company.
It can be a contract or full-time position. Remuneration is dependent on qualification and experience but it should range between $1.5k-$2.5k.
- Involve in conceiving new features together with product managers and engineers.
- Create prototype wireframes and mock-ups, based on firm understanding of UI and navigation planning.
- Translate ideas into full, standards-compliant HTML/CSS pages for implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent, preferred
- 2-4+ years experience developing high-volume consumer-facing web applications
- Strong understanding of usability, Web design, and information architecture
- Ability to quickly create visual mockups using Adobe Photoshop or equivalent design software
- Experience with PHP, Ruby on Rails, or equivalent web application architecture a huge plus
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced, highly-iterative startup environment
- Candidate should be based in Singapore
If you think you have what it takes, please send your resume to [email protected].
It would be great if you can send along your porfolio or any existing website that you had worked on too!