Subsequent to July’s announcement of the Optus Innov8 Winter 2012 seed program, two startups in that program, 121cast and Venuemob will r...
Tech In Asia Online Community
Get Your Daily Tech Scoop
- Scale up your mind: What is venture capital funding and how does it work?
- Ecommerce titan JD cooks up $50 million in funding for startup food delivery service
- John Fearon: Singapore’s grasshopper entrepreneur
- Mimopay wants to be the solution for Indonesia’s payment hassles
- Pirate3D: our ship isn’t sinking
- Wikileaks: Singapore firm with government ties bought cyber snooping software
- Alibaba IPO will make it biggest internet company in China and third biggest in the world
- This 50-year-old Taiwanese man is making coloring cool enough for adults
- How tax query to Amazon opens a Pandora’s box for ecommerce in India
- Here are all the must-see numbers on Alibaba ahead of record-breaking IPO