Wujudkan is a startup that focuses on crowdfunding for Indonesia’s creative industry. It was co-fo...
Posts Tagged: zaki jaihutan
Tips & Pitch
Have a startup, tip, pitch or a guest column to share? Tell Us.
Share with us any tips and pitches.
Tech In Asia Online Community
Click here for our weekly members-only newsletter >>
- An Inside Look at Grupara, One of Indonesia’s Youngest and Most Active VCs
- Pakistan’s Startup Ecosystem Has So Much Potential (INFOGRAPHIC)
- Discuss: Is Line Wrong to Censor Politically Sensitive Words in China?
- MediaCorp Invests US$40 Million in Reebonz, Values the Luxury E-Store at US$200 Million
- GREE China Shutdown Gets Uglier With Accusations of Denying Aid to Pregnant Employee
- The Story of App Annie: Building A Company For The Mobile App Economy
- Amid an Exec Brain Drain, HTC Reassures Everyone That 5 Million ‘One’ Phones Sold So Far
- 10 Great Incubators and Co-Working Spaces Across Vietnam
- Why Alibaba’s Future Looks Bright
- Chinese City Bans Taxi Finder Smartphone Apps, Threatens to Punish Drivers Who Use Them