The 14 finalists now have time to regroup and refine their apps to get the highest possible score for their execution.
Posts Tagged: WeekendGoWhere
Tech In Asia Online Community
- On Malaysia’s National Day, 3 wishes for the local startup ecosystem
- Why BizReach, the job placement service for executives, is not slowing down
- 5 top startup news stories in Australia (August edition)
- China’s favorite video site Youku gets into the movie making business
- These numbers will remind you that doing a startup is brutal
- Renren, once hailed as China’s Facebook, is dead in the water as active user numbers drop
- Ybrain gets $3.5M funding to make wearable tech that tackles Alzheimer’s disease
- Hailo, a well-funded taxi app from London, is expanding to Singapore
- Uber ignores possible government crackdown, test launches UberX in Korean capital
- Jack Ma is now China’s richest person. How far is he from becoming the richest on earth?