April saw some neat startups launch in Australia and also huge funding news for one well-established name. 1. Record funding for email marke...
Posts Tagged: Scale Investors
Tech In Asia Online Community
- Google to launch Campus Seoul, its first hub for startups in East Asia
- Indian price comparison site PriceBag raises $2M
- Singapore’s HipVan raises $1.4M from LionRock Capital and Toivo Annus
- Tripvisto wants more Indonesians take on tours, gets seed funding from East Ventures
- Taiwan-based music streaming startup KKBox raises $104M from Singapore’s GIC
- Jack Ma is now China’s richest person. How far is he from becoming the richest on earth?
- Uber ignores possible government crackdown, test launches UberX in Korean capital
- Hailo, a well-funded taxi app from London, is expanding to Singapore
- Ybrain gets $3.5M funding to make wearable tech that tackles Alzheimer’s disease
- Blogapalooza is planting the seeds of a revolt against old media