Apple’s iTunes began to accept payments for apps in the currencies of India and Indonesia in October of this year – and thatR...
Posts Tagged: iTunes Music Store
Tech In Asia Online Community
- State of tech startup ecosystem in Medan
- Chinese social network for following celebs – or even becoming one – secures $6.5M funding
- Uber continues its China expansion as it launches in Hangzhou and Chengdu
- Blogapalooza is planting the seeds of a revolt against old media
- Indian price comparison site PriceBag raises $2M
- Singapore’s HipVan raises $1.4M from LionRock Capital and Toivo Annus
- Tripvisto wants more Indonesians take on tours, gets seed funding from East Ventures
- Taiwan-based music streaming startup KKBox raises $104M from Singapore’s GIC
- Jack Ma is now China’s richest person. How far is he from becoming the richest on earth?
- Xiaomi officially launches in Indonesia with Redmi 1S