SingPost is bidding sayonara to Clout Shoppe, an online luxury goods store it started in 2011. It has sold the business to Reebonz, a compan...
Posts Tagged: clout shoppe
Tech In Asia Online Community
- Recycling startup bags $16.5M in funding as ewaste piles up in a gadget-loving India
- China’s favorite video site Youku gets into the movie making business
- These numbers will remind you that doing a startup is brutal
- Renren, once hailed as China’s Facebook, is dead in the water as active user numbers drop
- Ybrain gets $3.5M funding to make wearable tech that tackles Alzheimer’s disease
- Hailo, a well-funded taxi app from London, is expanding to Singapore
- Uber ignores possible government crackdown, test launches UberX in Korean capital
- Jack Ma is now China’s richest person. How far is he from becoming the richest on earth?
- Taiwan-based music streaming startup KKBox raises $104M from Singapore’s GIC
- Tripvisto wants more Indonesians take on tours, gets seed funding from East Ventures