Some highlights to look out for:
- Pakistan now has 30 million internet users – 15 million of them via mobile phones
- 1.1 million new users on Facebook in Pakistan in the last six months
- Half of the country’s Facebook users are from richest 10 percent of households
- 30 percent of Pakistan’s online population uses Facebook
- 33 percent of those access Facebook via their smartphones
Yes, there’s still a lot of room for growth in the country’s web space, but that’s a great challenge for startup entrepreneurs.
Here’s the full deck of statistics and infographics:
(Editing by Steven Millward and Enricko Lukman)
For more fun graphics like this one, check out previous entries in our infographic series.
Powered by Facebook Comments